West Virginia Alliance for Sustainable Families
Home WVASF EITC Policy Partners Resources Events Contact
Tax Help
Like Us on FaceBook
Tax Help
How can I get help filling out these?

Two organizations provide free assistance. IRS sponsors trained Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) volunteers and the American Association of Retired Persons (AARP) sponsors trained Tax Counseling for the Elderly (TCE) volunteers at various sites.

How can I find the nearest VITA or TCE location?
For the nearest locations, Dial 2-1-1, your toll-free connection to community services in West Virginia or visit our map. Please call the VITA site ahead of time to find out their hours and times of operation or visit www.irs.gov

Copyright © 2012-2019 West Virginia Alliance for Sustainable Families. All rights reserved.  |  Site by Inside Out Creative.